ARROW® Pu Competition Bumper Plates
ARROW® PU Elite Competition Bumper Plates
What makes ARROW® PU (polyurethane) weight plates Elite?
ARROW® Commercial-grade Elite weight plates are built to withstand punishment in a busy commercial facility. A popular choice for serious lifters as the PU Olympic plates absorption impact and create minimal bounce ensuring safety for the lifter and the equipment.
Made entirely of dense polyurethane, the ARROW® PU Elite Olympic Plate will prove to be a worthy investment. The finish of these plate is equal to non. Better than 99% of available Olympic plates on the market, makes PU a must have for your gym.
These plates will far surpass your expectations of how an Olympic plate should preform and last.
- Diameter 450mm (IWF standard)
- Matte outer surface
- Finished with raised lettering
- Collar opening 50.4mm
- 140mm hard chrome insert
- Weight tolerance +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Black 5kg (22mm thick plate)
- Green 10Kg (40mm thick plate)
- Yellow 15kg (46mm thick plate)
- Blue 20Kg (53mm thick plate)
- Red 25kg (58mm thick plate)
- Drop test to 12,000 drops
- Competition standards IWF
- Made of commercial environment
- Colour code and large numbers for easy identification
- Made from super-tough PolyUrethane
- Odourless (PU doesn't smell)
- PolyUrethane has a high shore durometer rating meaning more of a dead bounce than a traditional rubber bumper plate.
- PU doesn't tear, mould or fall apart.
- 2-years commercial warranty on 10+
- 1-year warranty on 5kg plates